YOUR DONTION CHANGES LIVES
GIVING VIA CASH/ CHEQUE
For cheque, please make cheque payable to CARING FOR LIFE LTD. and write your contact number on the reverse.
From 20 June 2023 to 06 March 2024, any funds donated to CFL’s Caring in Community is eligible for dollar-for-dollar matching.
The objective of CFL’s Caring in Community:
– To cover the unfunded cost to CFL of bringing LIFE Training and others to the community pro – bono
– To rally community support toward suicide awareness and care.
Funds will be utilized for the following purpose:
– To subsidize and support community members to attend CFL LIFE Training
– To raise awareness of suicide prevention efforts
– To support CFL’s technology and publicity needs (including the creation of websites, videos, and other content, etc)
– To support CFL’s operational cost such including but not limited to administrative and manpower costs
Step 1: Scan the front and back of the cheque before banking.
Step 2: Email the scanned copy to email@example.com
You will receive a e-copy of our donation receipt upon confirmation of transaction.
All donors are required to provide their tax reference numbers (e.g NRIC/FIN/UEN) to the IPCs in order to enjoy tax deduction on their donations. Donors who do not provide their tax reference numbers or who wish to remain anonymous will not qualify for tax deduction.
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any queries giving the giving of donations, including clarifications to donation methods, please email alexyeo@caringforlifesg and we will get back to you as soon as possible.