YOUR DONTION CHANGES LIVES
GIVING VIA INTERNET BANK TRANSFER
If you have an online banking facility, you may give your donation via Internet bank transfer.
From 20 June 2023 to 06 March 2024, any funds donated to CFL’s Caring in Community is eligible for dollar-for-dollar matching.
The objective of CFL’s Caring in Community:
– To cover the unfunded cost to CFL of bringing LIFE Training and others to the community pro – bono
– To rally community support toward suicide awareness and care.
Funds will be utilized for the following purpose:
– To subsidize and support community members to attend CFL LIFE Training
– To raise awareness of suicide prevention efforts
– To support CFL’s technology and publicity needs (including the creation of websites, videos, and other content, etc)
– To support CFL’s operational cost such including but not limited to administrative and manpower costs
Please refer to the steps below:
Add CARING FOR LIFE LTD. as a funds transfer payee with the following bank account details:
|Bank||Oversea – Chinese Bank Corporation Limited (OCBC)|
|Recipient/Payee Names||Caring for Life Ltd.|
Proceed to make a funds transfer to Caring for Life Ltd. with the following details:
|Comments for recipient/ Description||
Your contact number (e.g. 9XXX XXX)
Caring in Community/ General Donation
Record the transaction number and send to email@example.com.
All donors are required to provide their tax reference numbers (e.g NRIC/FIN/UEN) to the IPCs in order to enjoy tax deduction on their donations. Donors who do not provide their tax reference numbers or who wish to remain anonymous will not qualify for tax deduction.
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any queries giving the giving of donations, including clarifications to donation methods, please email alexyeo@caringforlifesg and we will get back to you as soon as possible.